Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's been a while...

Ok, I know it's been years since I've posted anything. I was going to post pics from Memorial Day, but since every other family member who has a blog has posted the same pictures, and the same people read our blogs, I decided I wouldn't bore everyone with the same stuff. However, I am going to post one picture from that weekend. This is me with the money I won from betting on horses. I just have one question to all of my family...why didn't anyone tell me I looked pregnant in this shirt?! And not just barely pregnant...2nd trimester pregnant!

3 comments:

Christin K said...

Because you are! Amino Franchesco!!! (sp?) DUH!

Keri said...

That's what I was just going to write!!!

Kaymee said...

I was just thinking about little Amino too!!!!! we do all think alike :)