Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Ready for the Ball

Brian, Kaymee, Jenna, and Cody came up to visit this weekend. Jenna was pretending that we were going to a ball, so she and Cody did my hair and make-up so that I would look beautiful for it.


This is just one of the twenty different lipglosses/lipsticks she layered on my lips.

I don't know if you can see it very well, but Jenna put some heavy duty purple eye shadow on me. I scrubbed my face and it would not come off!


If you're wondering what that is around my neck, it's a necklace made by Jenna. I got my craft box out cause she wanted to make gift cards. She found some ornaments and ribbon and decided to make me a necklace.



10 comments:

Kaymee said...

I think it's a great look for you! maybe now, you can find your pirnce!!

Cody and Jen said...

WOW DEB she should go pro. That makeup looks beautiful!!! Love the necklace too!!

Amber said...

Those kids are lucky to have such a fun and awesome aunt like you!

Christin K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Jenna gave me that exact same makeover last time I was up there...minus the necklace. I got jipped.

Pacers said...

So Debra, have you gone to culinary school yet? Opened your own bakery yet? You've got so many darn cute and delicious looking pictures on your blog it was making me hungry! ;) Bet you can't guess who this is. By the way, you look FABULOUS. I especially think that your recent make over really enhanced your looks.Alrighty, shoot me a line some time soon.

Kara said...

You look like you are having so much fun with your nieces and nephews... I remember in high school you were always talking about how great they were. And it looks like you're an awesome cook- it makes me hungry to look at all that great food. Crazy that I found your blog, huh? You can't hide from your old friends forever ;-) Email me and I'll send you the link to my blog.

Kara said...

I forgot to give you my email address: jordankarablakely@gmail.com
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Foxy

Anonymous said...

Dude, you gotta hook up some flower shaped pb and j sandwiches!! I'll get right on that burning water thing, for a return gift (in addition to the meeting deal Ali told me about)